Binge Reading New to Me Authors on my Kindle

So in the past few weeks I have been catching up on my reading. I had a hard time getting the time to read for most of a year while staying with my friend in St. Petersburg. And what I did get to read, I didn't get to blog about because I didn't have the privacy to think and put those thoughts into my blog.

I have moved! This has been a huge stress reliever for me. (See picture showing my new back yard view)
I love my friends and will be forever grateful for the chance to stay with them. But I have lived alone or mostly alone for too long. I just couldn't handle all that togetherness in a small space. My anxiety and claustrophobia was  getting out of hand. In stepped a new friend with an opportunity for me to move and have my own space again. Thank heavens for that. And so now I am binge reading like crazy and getting caught up. Funny, while I lived in Virginia and was working for my brother, I listened to audio books mostly. I could work and "read" that way and I loved it. But now I find I just can't listen to an audio, I want to see the words. I don't have a car, so not listening while I drive like I used to. And I am hoping to actually become a reader/Voice Talent for Audible, so I may be making the audio books in the future. (Below, Uno and I snuggling in chair in my new place).

Right now my reading lists have included books from Lorna Barrett, Angela Pepper, Adele Abbott, Amy Boyles, Bailey Cates and Angie Fox just to name a few authors. Of course I keep up with Karen MacInerney, Ellery Adams and Duffy Brown when new books come out from them. I am waiting impatiently for Darynda Jones to publish the next and I think final book in the Charlie Davidson Grim Reaper Series. Those books have been nail biting, edge of the seat fun start to finish.

So look for many reviews to be posted in the next few weeks. I have a ton to catch up on.

I may start tying in some YouTube video revie
ws for some of the authors with large series collections. Like Adele Abbott. So keep an eye open for those too!


Comments

Popular Posts