Sandi Scott's Seagrass Sweets Mystery, Book 3, "Madeleine Murder"

This book takes place not quite a year after "Tarte Tartin Murder". Ashley and Ryan are dating, but she is worried that he isn't as into the relationship at first. We open with a festival in the town of Seagrass and Ashley, Patty and Smoke Daddy Lee are all serving up good food there. There is live music and even a karaoke tent. And vendor selling all kinds of crafts for people to shop and enjoy!

Ashley of course has a mystery or two to solve. A food vendor who may not be all she seems. A strange vendor who talks her into buying a hemp collar for Dizzy and may have stolen her debit card info. And a murder that somehow ties this all together.

As usual the story has enough false leads and even some veiled clues that had me wondering right to the end. I love how something totally unrelated to the mystery will trigger Ashley's memories and the whole scenario suddenly unravels for her and she solves the case. She is one smart cookie. And speaking of cookies.... Madeleine's and oh my gosh, Macarons. I want these recipes. I have always wanted to try making both of these cookies.

I am pretty sure you are going to love this latest installment in the Seagrass Sweets Mystery Series! I sure did.

Check out "Madeleine Murder" on Amazon today!

Comments

Popular Posts